We’ve greatly improved the report export functionality across the UpGuard platform. You can now export your own or a vendor’s risk profile to Excel. The Excel file contains a row for each combination of risk and domain/IP.
You’ll also notice that reports reflect any filters you have in place, such as label-based or score-based filtering. To try this out, log in to the UpGuard platform > go to your Risk Profile > apply a filter > click export.
You’ll see there is an option to apply active filters, as well as to export to PDF or Excel.
- When a domain or IP is removed (from a vendor’s infrastructure or your own), you will now see a corresponding event in the “changes” view.
- Domains with open ports are now classified as “active” to better reflect an organizations attack surface. Prior to this, domains with open ports but no website or email configuration were classified as “inactive”.
- Parked domains at several registrars are now considered “inactive”. If you have parked domains that do not appear inactive, please contact UpGuard Support and we can set them as “inactive”.
UpGuard Vendor Risk
We’ve made UpGuard Vendor Risk specific improvements:
- Domains and IPs are now viewable from Risk Assessments. This means when you conduct a risk assessment on a vendor, you can use the list of Domains and IPs monitored by UpGuard, as well as their associated risks, as part of the evidence for that assessment.
- We’ve made some improvements to how we collect fourth-party information for our Concentration Risk and Supply Chain modules. If you would like to know more about these modules, please contact UpGuard Support.
We’ve made UpGuard BreachSight specific improvements:
- The Identity Breaches API now includes the data classification for each branch, such as whether it contains passwords, PII, or other sensitive information.
- Vulnerability alerts are now grouped into a single email. This means if you enable email notifications for new CVEs discoveries, we will only send you one email per day that outlines all impacted domains and IPs. You can manage your notifications by visiting Notification Settings.