Minor incremental update with bug fixes and performance improvement to website, platform, connection manager and Hannah components.
- The alternate password field for Cisco nodes may now be set to an empty password (SEC-2935).
- Invites are no longer required when LDAP is enabled for single-organization appliances (SEC-2337).
- Added AWS S3 as a node type (SEC-3116).
- Added S3 bucket discovery (SEC-2963).
- Diff reports for large node groups can now be set to run on a scheduled basis (supplants group diff policies in such scenarios) (SEC-2991).
- Initial release of Procedures feature (Various).
- Fixed scroll bar issues when viewing nodes in IE 11 (SEC-3001).
- Fixed issue where the change report API would show changes 1 day late (SEC-3363).
- CIS CSV export button is now visible in the UI once again (SEC-3365).
- Created mount for vulnerability updates to prevent an issue where updates would continuously grow without bound.
- Implemented garbage collection mechanism for vulnerability updates.
Windows Connection Manager v4.8.19
- Set default worker recycle interval value to 1 hour (WIN-256).
- Wait until end of recycle interval to start new worker process (WIN-257).
SSH Connection Manager v4.8.5
- Allow configurable hostname with nmap scan option (GOAT-319).
- Added minimal z/OS blueprint (GOAT-140).
- S3 bucket blueprint (GOAT-314).
- Cisco CIS fixes (GOAT-311, GOAT-312, GOAT-313).
- Juniper blueprint fixes (GOAT-308).
- Resolve bug bounty root elevation on CM issue (GOAT-315).
- Added configuration to allow hannah to be deployed as part of fleet appliances (updated boot script) (APAC-109).