Minor incremental update with bug fixes and performance improvement to website and connection manager components.
medium_hostnameto available scan option variables (SEC-3203).
- Group diff ignores are only applied from the node group that is currently being diffed (SEC-3225).
- Created events API (SEC-2499).
- Enable nmap scan option for custom nodes and network devices (SEC-3166).
- The “Changed At” time still reports in UTC for the Change Report PDF (SEC-3206).
- Large jobs will sometimes go immediately to “Success” (SEC-2172).
- Fixed broken Azure certificate generation (SEC-3194).
- Fixed search options in the main node screen which showed “loading” instead of getting the list of nodes (SEC-3228).
- Fixed an issue where policies were not able to handle conditionals on any attribute checks (SEC-3232).
Windows Connection Manager v4.8.20
- Update Windows to match new FIM request format (WIN-286).
- Fixed issue where registry scan fails when the default attribute is set (WIN-206).
SSH Connection Manager v4.8.6
- Added nmap stdout/stderror to CM debug logs (GOAT-325).
- Added AWS RDS Blueprint (GOAT-323).
- Only scan S3 bucket ACLs in your region (GOAT-324).
- Fixed issue where upguard_helper_container could not restart due to missing docker kill/rm commands (GOAT-322).