Minor incremental update with bug fixes and performance improvement to website, connection manager and Hannah components.
- Ability to send simple email for an action (SEC-3058).
- Added ability to strip domain from node names when looking up with ServiceNow integration (SEC-3280).
- Allow users to select the property that they wish to use as a node’s hostname when importing from ServiceNow (SEC-3236).
- Fix for policy API not returning data (SEC-3201).
- As an analyst if I attempt to create a policy it throws an angular error (SEC-3322).
- Issues with Analyst user access (SEC-3246).
Windows Connection Manager v4.8.21
- Fix for classic Azure nodes no longer scanning due to arrays in the node scan (Win-269).
- Wait until end of recycle interval to start new worker process (WIN-257).
SSH Connection Manager v4.8.7
- Created script to scan Lantronix telnet device via helper container (GOAT-334).
- Created script to scan and parse Cisco Sourcefire linux devices with helper container (GOAT-333).
- Created script to scan and parse Cisco 8851 IP phones from helper container (GOAT-332).
- S3 bucket scanning will now create a node for each bucket detected (GOAT-346).
- Fixed an issue where log.yml would be ignored (GOAT-343).
- UI tweaks, add OrgInfo endpoint to get account’s org name (APAC-149).
- Vendor list display with proper data on Cyber Risk and Vendors pages (APAC-149).