Minor incremental update with bug fixes and performance improvement to website, connection manager and Hannah components.
- Added Filtering and sorting to variables and variable overrides page (SEC-2843).
- Added API for interacting with ignore items (SEC-2576).
- Added ability to choose a historical scan for the second node in a node-to-node comparison (SEC-3036).
- Re-skinned the login page (SEC-2772).
- Navigation items on the top bar must now be clicked to activate, and will no longer change on hover (SEC-2849).
- The “Discover” sub-nav item has been changed to “Add nodes” (SEC-3224).
- The change report may now be filtered by CI type (SEC-3263).
- Exported change report checks now present side-by-side rather than as a hash (SEC-3267).
- Fixed issue where change report entries were sometimes marked as a day late (SEC-3363).
- Fixed disappearing ‘Export’ button on CIS report (SEC-3365).
- Fixed issue where showing ignored items did not reveal ignored sections (SEC-3013).
- Fixed issue where null attributes did not display correctly in exported CSV change reports (SEC-3155).
- Fixed issue where nested attributes did not display correctly in exported CSV change reports (SEC-3156).
- Fixed issue where PDF report generation would crash (SEC-3302).
- Fixed issue where procedures would not load correctly on IE 11 (SEC-3282).
Windows Connection Manager v4.8.22
- Add drive/alias info to “Mounts” (WIN-227).
- Add additional info to “NetInterfaces” CIs (WIN-228).
SSH Connection Manager v4.8.8
- rt_tables parsing bug causes routes provider to fail with error 255 (GOAT-342).
- Updated Home page API endpoints to respond differently if CYBER_RISK_ONLY feature is enabled (APAC-239).
- Regenerated DB model records to match secure schema (APAC-239).
- Included cyber risk scoring into overall CSTAR calculation (APAC-250).
- Added fleet support (SEC-2739).