Minor incremental update with bug fixes and performance improvement to website, connection manager and Hannah components.
- Added “Failed Login”, “Password Change”, “Ad-hoc scan” and “Custom Script Option change” audit events (SEC-3353).
- Added ability to see the details raw file-type checks on the procedures dashboard (SEC-3611).
- Improved performance when loading the node visualization (SEC-3645).
- “Node Scanned” events now indicate whether or not a diff was found (SEC-3658).
- Nav Tweaks and Modification (SEC-3651, SEC-3584).
- Optimize wildcard queries on the Events page (SEC-3653).
- Allow invite link button for non-appliances (SEC-3678).
- Allow on-premise appliances to use Sentry (SEC-3628).
- Fixed issue where event actions would flagrantly disregard the fact that they had been disabled and fire anyway (SEC-3672).
- Fixed a bug where scans would occasionally be duplicated on appliances under heavy loads (SEC-3508).
- Fixed issue where variable overrides would sometimes fail to import if the corresponding variable could not be found (SEC-3610).
- Fixed issues where the procedures library would not scroll if a large enough screen was used (SEC-3597).
- Fixed issue where PowerShell scan options added to policies would not apply to scans correctly (SEC-3604).
- Ensure all time intervals greater than a week are calculated correctly (SEC-3565)
- Deleting node group should now delete all associated scheduled jobs (SEC-3619).
- Fixed an error when deleting an account (SEC-3652).
- Allow CS to turn newrelic on selectively for certain customers (SEC-3615).
- Remove unnecessary join from events load (SEC-3609).
- Implement a method to control puma worker memory consumption (SEC-3605).
- Procedure display hangs if policy has regex without condition (SEC-3599).
- A limited set of event types is showing in the autocomplete dropdown (SEC-3586).
- Allow export of the procedures index on a scheduled basis (SEC-3573).
- Add “Schemas” scan option type (SEC-3551).
- Remove “Confirmation Instructions” link from login page (SEC-3542).
- Add Support For Websphere Nodes (SEC-3476).
- Modify navigation (SEC-3410).
- Make A10 - ACOS Operating System visible in UI (SEC-3390).
- Procedure Polish (SEC-3376).
- Allow users to schedule filtered change reports to be sent as PDF/CSV (SEC-3266).
- Event to show
Success with MessagesScan Errors in a clear manner for compliance (SEC-3255).
- Stop CIS policy imports running every time rails starts (SEC-3034).
- Create facilities to have custom public procedures exist on appliances by default (SEC-3033).
- Make default procedures appear in the library for all customers (SEC-2928).
- Add link to scheduled jobs from processes (SEC-2927).
- Kill off making calls to Gravatar (SEC-2899).
- Display tooltip on RT Badge (SEC-2874).
- Allow dynamic node groups to use node meta data (SEC-2741).
- Add integration to manage node group membership via AD (SEC-386).
- Fixed an issue where the Procedures policy results page does not handle wildcard checks (SEC-3519).
- Event issues (SEC-3625).
- Full text of “expected” value now visible when viewing procedure failures (SEC-3574).
- Organization change_account endpoint doesn’t validate that target org exists, locks user out of platform (SEC-3543).
SSH Connection Manager v4.8.13
- Custom scan options may now produce multiple CIs by returning JSON (GOAT-307).
- TLS 1.0/1.1 have been disabled by default (GOAT-352).
SSH Connection Manager v4.8.12 and v4.8.11
- Cascaded exclude lists mishandled when precedence list ordering is lost (GOAT-409).
- Fixed issue that would cause PA500 scans to present incorrectly in the node visualization (GOAT-246).
- Fixed issue where certain failure cases would only return “Connectivity Error” when attempting to scan a node (GOAT-404).
Windows Connection Manager v4.8.26
- TLS 1.0/1.1 have been disabled by default (WIN-296).
- Move new RTF installer into Windows agent (WIN-288).
- Made DB integration tests more thorough (WIN-290).
Windows Connection Manager v4.8.26
- Only show schemas as specified in scan options for DB nodes (WIN-241).
- Packages, indexes, and stored procedures have been added as “Sections” for database nodes (WIN-174).
- Fixed issue where the “Files” section of the scan would sometimes fail when using PS 2.0 (WIN-293).
- Fixed issue where the “Files” section would fail if a valid regular expression character was included in the path (WIN-289).
Hannah v1.8.1 and v1.8.0
- Hotfix to enable Hannah to auth with Secure on fleet appliances (APAC-000).
- Fixed queries on home page involving dynamic node groups (APAC-359).