To setup this integration, a webhook URL is required from Slack.
Adding a Slack Integration
To start, go to Control > Integrations.
Click on Add Integration.
Fill in the relevant fields.
- Webhook URL: This is provided by Slack.
- Channel: The channel that messages will be posted to. (unless overwritten) eg. #general
- Username: The name that the message will be posted under.
- Icon Type: The profile picture for integration user.
Check that UpGuard-Slack Integration is set up.
- Navigate to Control > Integrations to confirm that your integration is listed.
- Go to Slack. A new message will be created by a bot.
Now that you have a Slack Integration configured you can start logging UpGuard events to that channel.